Submitted by Jamie Lynn Gilbert on Wed, 01/18/2012 - 2:02pm
Applications are now being accepted for editor-in-chief of Agromeck yearbook, Nubian Message, Technician, Windhover literary and arts magazine and managers of the business office and WKNC.
- The candidate must have been a member of that media for at least two full semesters.*
- The candidate must have at least two semesters remaining as an N.C. State University student.*
- The candidate must have at least a 2.50 cumulative grade point average and must maintain a 2.50 semester and cumulative GPA.
- The candidate must be a full-time N.C. State University student.
- The candidate must be free of active disciplinary sanctions, subject to the review of the Office of Student Conduct.
- The candidate must agree to attend all required training.**
- For the University regulation for undergraduate student leadership, consult regulation 11.55.6.
Submitted by Jamie Lynn Gilbert on Fri, 01/13/2012 - 4:33pm
Columbia Scholastic Press Association has named the 2011 Agromeck yearbook as a finalist for one of its coveted Crown awards. The 376-page full color book will receive either a Gold or Silver Crown during the Spring National College Media Convention March 18-20 in New York.
Submitted by Jamie Lynn Gilbert on Thu, 01/12/2012 - 12:48pm
The second senior portrait session for the 2012 Agromeck yearbook is Tuesday through Friday, Jan. 17-20. All graduating seniors are invited to take part in this time-honored tradition with a free senior portrait. Not only will you get your portrait IN the book, but you’ll also receive a free copy of Agromeck. Schedule your appointment at ouryear.com using school code 279. Portraits will be taken on the third floor of Witherspoon Student Center.
Submitted by Jamie Lynn Gilbert on Fri, 12/09/2011 - 3:06pm
N.C. State students, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to submit material for the 2012 Windhover literary and visual magazine. Poetry, short prose and essays are welcome, as are audio submissions. Visual submissions can include photographs, paintings, illustrations and graphic designs. Images of fashion, jewelry, sculpture and other creative works are also encouraged.