Join the Society for Collegiate Journalists with other members of the Student Media at the Presidents’ Roundtable, Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. in the Student Senate chambers for a panel discussion on free speech and the First Amendment.
- Eileen Goldgeier, Vice Chancellor and General Counsel
to the University
- Turi Plisch, Associate Director Student Conduct
- Jose Picart, Vice Provost, Office for Diversity and Inclusion
- Tony Caravano, Former NCSU Student Body President
- Greg Wallace, Associate Professor, Campbell Law School
Presented by Student Media, the NCSU Chapter of the Society for Collegiate Journalists with Student Government