Thursday, Sept. 17
- Painting part of the entrance into the Free Expression Tunnel
- Need to come up with some type of design
- Need to buy paint and get together stencils for
- Susannah, and Helen are working on design for Luis to lasercut
- Meredith will buy materials:
- gallon white/reject paint
- black, red and blue spray paint
- fuzzy roller covers (Martha and Helen will provide rollers themselves)
- Luis will purchase chip board for lasercutting.
- Martha and Krystal will provide step stools.
- If you have any painting materials at home, bring them.
- Meet at the tunnel at 10 p.m. Wedensday, Sept. 16.
- Wear old clothes.
New member interviews
- Congrats to new members Brent Kitchen and Tim O’Brien
- New Member Inductions
will be Friday, Sept. 25 at 7 p.m. at Sitti, 137 S Wilmington St.
- Please mark your calendars. Let Martha and Susannah know if you can’t make it.
- We are trying to come up with a new meeting time and day.
- Print out your schedule and fill in all extra-curriculars. Give to Martha so she can try and work something out.
- Friday, Sept. 18 at 4:15 p.m. in the office.