Last year 591 students took a senior portrait to be part of the Agromeck yearbook!
All graduating seniors are invited to take part in this time-honored tradition with a free senior portrait. Not only will you get your portrait in the book, but you’ll also qualify to receive a free copy of Agromeck.
Your chance to be in the 2013 edition, celebrating 125 years of N.C. State history, is Monday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 8. Portraits will be taken on the third floor of Witherspoon Student Center.
If you are a senior and want you senior portrait to be in this years Agromeck, follow these on screen instructions:
1. Visit www.ouryear.com by clicking HERE.
2. In the field labeled ‘Enter your school code’ type 279 and click GO.
3. In the drop down menu, select the date you’d like to take your portrait and click ‘Get Available Times’.
4. In the drop down menu, select the time you’d like to take your portrait, and click ‘Make Appointment’.
5. Enter your information and click ‘Schedule It’.
6. Your appointent has been scheduled! Make sure you write down your confirmation number in ase you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.